Nov 04, 2022
Traineeprogramm Associate IT-Consultant
You know your goals and we know the way!
Are you just as fascinated by communicating with customers, solving problems and smooth processes as you are by modern technologies and exciting tools? In short: We offer you the perfect start for your professional future in the IT sector.
Together with our sister companies mod IT Services GmbH in Einbeck and proficom GmbH in Dresden, we are launching an extraordinary trainee program on 01.01.2023, in which you will get to know a wide range of different areas and disciplines, as well as corporate cultures and employees, in just 4 months.
Build your personal network and lay the foundation for your individual and flexible development opportunities.
In 4 months, you can also try out an internal IT project and gain initial experience in a customer project. Our experienced mentors will accompany you throughout the entire trainee program.
After completion of the trainee program, you will join us as an Associate IT Consultant (m/f/x) for an unlimited period of time. Thanks to our flexible working hours and workplace arrangements, you are largely free to decide when and where you want to work.
What you can expect
- You will start as a trainee within a period of 4 months and get to know our location in Cologne as well as the locations of our sister companies in Dresden, Einbeck and Kassel.
- With the help of practice-oriented trainings you will get an insight into our common tools and processes and improve your soft skills in workshops and presentations.
- During the trainee program, you will get a complete overview of our service portfolio in the various specialist areas and can thus find out the focus that suits you best.
- After the trainee program, you will take your first certification or accreditation, e.g. SCRUM Master PSM I or ITIL Foundation.
- Together with the other trainees, you will form learning groups and put your skills to the test in a team project. Teamwork is a top priority - and so is FUN.
Our comprehensive service portfolio with the possible specialist areas for your future
- application lifecycle management
- Test Automation
- Enterprise Service Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Modern Workplace Solutions
- IT Infrastructure Automation and Cloud Management
- Software development in the environment of our backup monitoring solution
- Security - Vulnerability Management as well as Network and Code Security
our technologies and methods:
- Matrix42: Empirum, ESM Tool
- Microsoft Intune
- DevSecOps, SCRUM
- Vulnerability management with Tenable
- Automated pentesting and security validation with Pentera
- Containerization and virtualization e.g. with Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, VMware
- Test automation with Java, TestNG, Maven, Selenium, UFT One
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) e.g. with Jenkins
- Backup technologies e.g. Veeam, DELL EMC NetWorker, IBM Spectrum Protect, Rubrik
- Modern toolstacks: Red Hat OpenShift, Ansible Automation Platform, Micro Focus Enterprise Solutions, Open Source Software
what we can and want to offer you
- Familiarity and helpfulness among colleagues are not just empty phrases, they are lived.
- Experienced mentors accompany you during the trainee program and are at your side.
- You will get to know your colleagues even better at joint events.
- After the trainee program, we guarantee to take you on.
- Together we will organize accommodation in the respective city.
What you need to bring with you
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study
- Enthusiasm for IT topics and the will to learn new things
- Practical programming and scripting skills
- Desire for exciting projects at our customers' sites or remotely and a flexibility that goes along with it
We stand for our short process!
short CV and your vision of your upcoming career gladly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR GET DIRECTLY INTO THE DIALOGUE WITH US and use our IT Job Call for the first contact at a time that suits YOU BEST (evenings, Sat, Sun ....) - we are there: